My Love

My Love

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I've been thru a lot of bad stuff in my life, I know I can get thru this! Sure is a struggle tho, with my depression at an all time low and not planning or expecting this to happen... I am just not having a very easy time accepting what is happening.  I have to find a new home... no way around it. And there really is nothing out there that will work for us. I guess I just need to stay hopeful. As with everything else I have dealt with in my life~ it all happens for a reason, and it all works out in the end. A part of me still has hope that we will eventually get Cory talking to us again and he will reconsider. He has never been like this- not talking to me, it hurts and I feel like he's angry with me. But I realize he needs time, he needs to think and just have some time for himself before addressing anymore of this. But I have been not only not talked to, but ignored... and that really does tear me up. I'm hopeful we can talk today. There are still unanswered questions, a lot was left unfinished when we last talked.
Everyone in my family is feeling this is unfair... not only to my family but to Cory as well. But we can't change what he thinks he needs to do.
I've still been in a fog but starting to be able to focus a bit. House hunting is a pain, there is really nothing available right now that works for us. I'm frustrated with it already!
Taking a break tonight from the stress and anxiety and reality... going to the Styx and Foreigner concert! As long as I can get out and have a little fun, I can forget all the pain I'm experiencing! So I am looking forward to an evening with my sweety and some good music from our generation! Peace for a couple hours!
Then tomorrow I can get back to focusing on finding a place. I have given up on yard work and my outside projects... what's the point if I won't be here to enjoy it? And really, I have zero motivation to clean house either! Bad attitude, I know, but it's how I feel. I'm sure I will pop out of it in the next few days.
Ugh! Just needed to vent for aminute, I know this post doesn't really say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment