My Love

My Love

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Today I realized that there are some people who may be questioning my marriage. I need to assure everyone my marriage is wonderful and not at risk!
A number of people stop doing things as couples when things start going downhill, one partner does things he wants, the other- what she wants. We have been doing things apart from each other. But I have to push my husband to go do things without me. He does not attend rides and other functions alone because I don't' want to be with him... He attends them because I can't be there due to my health concerns, but I still want him to be there representing both of us, enjoying the things he loves to do... even if I am unable to join him. As for me, I don't' do things- plain and simple. My health has not allowed me to do things. Whether it is things I want to do or things I feel a responsibility to do... I just simply can't do them. It sucks! I love my husband and I love the time we spend together, Our time on the bike is the most wonderful thing in the world for me! But until I am well again, it just is not something we will be doing for a while. 
If anyone thinks you know my story, you are probably wrong! If you want to know my story- ask me! I have a lot going on in my life and I don't need people assuming my marriage is failing! Yes we are moving... ALL of us TOGETHER. Not because we are separating, because we need to move. Our marriage is stronger than ever, our family is stronger than ever. 
I spent much of today at the hospital. First visiting my dear friend who had lung surgery yesterday. Then a couple more tests for me, talking to my doctor and my daughters doctor, then my husbands back appointment. Topped off with another visit to the pharmacy. We are all on the path to a healthier life! Yay us!

No comments:

Post a Comment