My Love

My Love

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Last night was kind of a downer post, ok, a real downer post! I have just gotten to that point that I can't take it anymore. But today, altho I don't feel a whole lot better, I do have a better attitude- aside from things around me.
I cannot control everything, I have to let things happen and accept them for what they are. Easier said than done, but yeah.
Today I have a doctors appointment~ full physical and going to discuss finding me a new neurologist, I'm excited about this! I want to feel better, I am hopeful that I can get better treated and get my seizures back under control, and possibly find out what else is wrong. YAY!
I am also really hopeful about a house! We have an appointment this afternoon to look at one we like. The yard needs a lot of work, but that is doable! I am so ready to move! If we like, or even somewhat like the inside, we will take it! And if he says we can take it, after application and crap, I am willing to cancel ALL plans I have this weekend to move now! I am done just looking and hoping, I am ready to move.
I realize a big part of my health issues and depression are related to this house and the negative energy and tension and bad vibes I get from our room mates daughter. Things are really good with the room mate, no hard feelings on either side about this move, we are still friends and working together on making the move as smooth as possible for everyone. I won't ruin the friendship we have with him, he is a really good guy.
So hopefully my next post will be about getting into a new house! It's not the prettiest, but we will never find the perfect place, right? Maybe if we win the lottery one day and build a home exactly the way we want it... like that will ever happen!
So for today, I am staying as positive as I can and hopeful for the future! I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment