My Love

My Love

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Empty

I have hardly started packing and the house is already starting to look like we are moving. It looks empty already! I have only packed a few things- mostly decor and stuff we won't be needing before the move. But a few pictures taken off the walls, and some empty shelves just makes it so real... I still don't like that we have to move. I wish we could stay, find a way to keep this place forever. We have looked at a couple places, but have found nothing yet. Expanded our options to Tooele if it has to be. But I really have hopes that something in this neighborhood will pop up! 
I am going to get serious with my packing probably Monday. Cory's kids are leaving tonight for a week, so I can move around the house without worrying about waking or disturbing people.
I look around and just still can't believe we are losing this, being forced out of what has become our home, I am just so sad over this! I know things will work out the way they are meant to, and I know we will find a house that works for us... we have angels watching over us!
So I am thinking a week from now this house will look like a place that is being moved out of. I don't like the last minute packing, the more I can get done now, the better! Cleaning as I pack and throwing things out, rather than tossing them in with whats being moved... I need this to be as easy as possible for us! I can't let the emotions and stress of moving cause me to get sick during a move! A week and the house will look empty. The kids are starting to pack, too. 
I had my ghost here yesterday, very active. Pretty sure it was Gary. He scared me at one point. But it helped me... it reminded me that no matter what, we have these spirits with us, protecting us, helping us, reminding us we are not alone! I know, some of you don't believe in ghosts and spirits... when you have them in your life, when you have a gift that allows you to see and feel their presence- you believe. My daughter and I have been blessed with this gift, Kayla moreso than I, she can feel the presence of spirits almost everywhere she goes! She struggles at cemeteries and hospitals are just not a good place for her! 
Time to get back to cleaning, I just needed to vent my feelings on this- reality hit me in a new way today, and brought another wave of sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment