My Love

My Love

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Day 4

Wow! I made a decision in December that I was going to make 2018 a year for me, to focus on myself- my relationships- my health... taking care of me. And I am feeling amazing about it all so far!
Yeah yeah, it's only 4 days into the year... but I have started back to therapy and have an appointment set up that I have been putting off for close to a year! I'm thinking positive thoughts, ignoring negativity and things out of my control... I am BEING happy! I am allowing the little things to go and just enjoying me.
When I say focus on myself that doesn't mean shut everyone out- I just need to take care of myself.
When I say relationships it doesn't just mean with my husband... all of my relationships! Yes, my marriage needs some attention and I am dedicated to doing what it takes to make this marriage the best ever. But also my relationship with my parents, and my daughter, and hopefully my other daughter. My friends who I have become distanced from, and my family in my home.
My mental health as well as my physical health have suffered drastically this past year. And I WILL change that. I am the only person who controls that. Seeing doctors and staying on top of the issues, be honest with not only the doctors- but my family as well. Doing what i need to do to bring back my happy, will help get my mental health under control, which will bring back the rest of my happy.
So far each day I have focused on doing something- anything, that is a step toward these goals. And each day I have gone to bed with a good feeling in my heart and mind!
so here's to 2018, here's to 361 more fabulous days!

No comments:

Post a Comment