My Love

My Love

Thursday, January 18, 2018

my year

9 seizures in 2 days! What the hell is that about? I have been doing soo good! I guess the lack of sleep and all the other stuff finally caught up with me. I'm feeling a lot better today, but not 100%.
I started back on my THRIVE today, I can feel it already doing what it is meant to be doing! A couple more days and I know I will be back to the ME that I was a year ago! I really don't know why I cut Thrive out of my budget in the first place- this has to remain a priority! My quality of life is much more valuable than other things- especially if I can't enjoy other things if I don't feel well!
This is a big step in my goals for this year- in the past it helped me physically more than I can explain, it helped me mentally and emotionally as well! and with all that together- I can focus on the weight loss goals! Yes, I am excited about what this little change in my life will do for me!
I am really getting excited and finding so much positive energy about my life and my future! I have a support group for weight loss, I'm back on Thrive, I am planning our vow renewal... this is my year to shine!

Today I went to see the doctor. I am not a fan of doctors, I put stuff off unless I have to see one. But I acknowledge the fact that I am 50 and need to make sure I stay healthy. I am ready to fight for my health and my life. So we talked about the problems, talked about a couple solutions. Got some new meds, and ordered some tests. So I guess from here I get the tests done and wait for results and go from there with the rest of the problems. I really am happy with the doctor I chose, he is really nice and easy to talk to. He was actually impressed with my criteria in finding him and knowing what I wanted in a doctor and actually researching!
So bring on the tests and probably the next year of figuring out what really is wrong with me and solutions to the problems! Like I said- this is my year to shine and I will! I will get thru all of this on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment