My Love

My Love

Monday, March 16, 2015

Big Things

 Big things are happening! Friday we, ok, my husband really, paid off the bike! That is such an amazing feeling! no vehicle payments for awhile! The Harley is finally all his!
 
 
This beauty is finally his! This has been his dream for over 30 years! I think I was more excited than he was to get that last payment made. Most expensive purchase he (or I) have ever made. So to celebrate we went to dinner on the bike. Perfect weather for it, until the sun went down... a bit cool coming home, and yes, I got sick.
But I'm getting over it a lot faster than I usually do! Thrive? Probably has something to do with it!
The next big thing... a crib! Yes, we bought a crib and have the start of a nursery downstairs! I don't like to admit it, but I am beyond excited to play gramma! No, my daughter is not having a baby~ and no! Either am I! But current relationships and situations will bring a baby into the house on a regular basis soon! I can't say much, out of respect for the people involved. But I am thrilled and truly hope it all works out the way everyone wants it to!
And course, my big thing~ Thrive! I cannot explain how incredible it is to have people call me and say what in the world has happened to bring back the Red I remember from years ago? It is like a rebirth! I fresh start on my life. I plan to be doing my "Thrive Experience" story as a post here either later tonight or tomorrow. All I can say is this has been the best investment I have ever made. I hate spending money, especially on myself, but this was truly a smart choice for me.
 
 I have everything rolling for Brandon's Ride, with much help from Steve! So much more to do than I ever realized, but I am doing the best I can and things are coming along great! I am so excited for it to all come together and to see what I actually have accomplished!
 
So life is good, life is amazing. live life to its fullest, you have no idea what you are capable of until you try!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment