My Love

My Love

Monday, March 9, 2015

Animals

I am a huge lover of animals, and have been lucky to be trusted to care for the pets of a few friends when they travel. This great Dane is one of those pets. Her family went away for a few days, so I came to keep her company. And it has been a thrill! I've never spent time with a Dane, she has such an awesome personality and so loving!
There are also 2 mini schnauzers that I care for quite often. They know when I walk in the door, they will be spoiled for the next few days!
I should turn this into a business! I enjoy my time away from home just spent relaxing with other dogs, but I sure get to a point of missing my own pets. And my family! I would love to one day have a big enough piece of property to let friends drop their pets off at my place when they need them watched. I'd have it sectioned off so the hyper dogs don't freak out the little dogs. My husband would go insane, I'm sure!
This has been a wonderful few days and I am really looking forward to the next time! I know there are more travel plans in the future, I hope they call on me again!
I have had birds, snakes, lizards, dogs and cats, fish... really any animal is welcome in my home!
My life is so complete, so wonderful right now. I am on such a high and feeling like nothing can bring me down. So excuse the random posts and ramblings.
Life is too short not to live and enjoy! Believe in happiness, and you will have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment