My Love

My Love

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

screw you

What happened to all those people who said I'm here for you, who said they would always be there to help? They are the same ones ignoring my cries for help.
As I sit here on the brink of suicide, I have stopped putting on a happy face- let people see inside my head, maybe someone is going to see that cry and reach out to me.
No... the past few days I have been told I'm trying to get sympathy, to just take a deep breath... smile- it always makes me feel better, suck it up, it will get better... sorry you are having a rough time- tomorrow is a new day.
To all of you- fuck you!
To the one person who actually has reached out- thank you, just thank you for taking a few minutes out of your life to try. And the one person who has the busiest life I know, but knew I needed a break and got me out of the house last week- thank you. 
My husband wants me to be ok, he tries once in a while, but he doesnt understand and he struggles to accept that i'm not ok. He can't help me anymore, and i think he knows it. We have grown apart just too much for him to have any idea how to help me. I love him so much, and he deserves so much better than this.
So to all you who ignored my cries, and who told me to smile- When you get the news that I am gone, don't cry over me, don't say- oh I didn't see the signs, I wish she had reached out to someone.
I am alive today because of one thing... my dogs. And unfortunately they mean more to me than I do to myself, so I will probably live like this a little longer- miserable, just because I'm worried about my dogs.

Just a thought, next time you copy and paste on your social media about suicide awareness, or being there for people... think about it- would you really be there for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment