My Love

My Love

Monday, July 13, 2015

Mirror Lake

Every year we go on some amazing rides, build wonderful memories, and meet great new friends. Mirror Lake is one of my favorite rides! I've missed it for a couple years because of my health, but this year I went! And it was amazing! We had more people with us than ever before on this ride... 27 bikes! A lot of friends and some new friends were made.
It was a very long ride, 10 hours from start to getting home with all the stops we made... My body reminded me that altho I am much healthier and more able to do things, I am still not 25 again! There were quite a few aches yesterday, but I survived it! And felt like new today!
I saw a beautiful GTO!
 
                   We had a great lunch in Evanston!
 
 
 Our group started fairly small... but by the time we hit Kamas it doubled!
That's just the men!
 
This is what we do, this is who I am, this... is what I love about my life!
 
 
 
 
 
These are the things that make me grateful for having my health and quality of life back!

No comments:

Post a Comment