My Love

My Love

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dont Let Me Get Me ... a theme song

This song has been one of my favorites since the very first time I heard it. It says exactly how my life was when I was a teen... total rebel! No, I was not a team player- quite the loner, really, other than my tight circle of friends who I would have killed for, and many times did get in fights for! Yes, my parents hated me. Yes, I even dated a teacher. Never did anything right!



I was told I could do amazing things with my life... if I did this or that, if I changed who I was and who I wanted to be! I have some amazing memories of those years, I never wanted to change then, and I am glad I never did change!
Be who you are, do what makes you happy! Don't change to be someone you aren't, don't change to please other people... life is too short to live it for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment