My Love

My Love

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Days Like These

Days like today make me so glad I Thrive! Days like today would have destroyed me 6 months ago.
I was up early and got things done so I could go out to an event at 9 am... not with my husband, with a friend! Stood in the heat for a couple hours, and came home by 1pm. This alone would have been the end of my day back then... IF I could have gotten out of bed in time, IF I could have left home with someone other than Troy, IF my legs were feeling well enough.
I came home and was still able to do a few things, went to dinner. Still felt good. Was really cranky, but not a total beast like I'm sure I would have been before. Then the ordeal that has been unravelling the past couple hours... yes, I'm a mess right now! But I'm maintaining. Six months ago I would have completely fallen apart, and not been able to handle the episodes of tonight!
This past week has been really rough emotionally for me, a lot of things I am just not wanting to face. But all I have to do is look at the positives in my life, and it helps me have a reason to hang on. I have so much of my health back! I am to a place that I can do things without fear of failing due to my health. I can, and will make it... whether I make it in my current situation or I make it by making other changes unrelated to my health.
I can't dream of a better life, I have to believe in a better life! And if I am the only person believing then maybe I am the only one who will experience that better life. I want it and I deserve it... and no matter what it takes, I will have it.
As I sit here worried sick about the kids, and wondering what is going on in my husbands head... I am also racing things thru my head about how I will achieve my dreams.
I dream of true happiness. I dream of being debt free. I dream of being financially independent. What do you dream of? Do you believe in those dreams? Or just dream? What do you do to work toward those things?
In keeping my sanity, especially on days like this, I have goals... daily goals, weekly goals, monthly goals. And a sort of to-do list that is a part of those goals.

Funny how this post came out... not at all what I had intended to write, but probably a better option!

No comments:

Post a Comment