My Love

My Love

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Future Starts Now

I am currently at my unhealthiest place I have ever been in life... and I am not at all happy about it. I weigh 156.4 pounds, that is about 40 above my preferred weight. I smoke about a half pack a day, I drink a pot of coffee in the mornings before moving on to Mountain Dew... which I usually have a 44 oz mug of each day. I have some chronic illnesses, but I know that even with them, my quality of life could be so much better than it is! I have zero energy, zero motivation, depression quite often. Along with my anxiety, I feel like my life has just gone to hell the past couple years!
Well, no one can fix this but me! And it's time to do that! I want to enjoy life, I want to do the things I used to do! I am 47 years old... 5 years ago I felt 30, today, I feel 60.
My doctor put me on a bunch of supplements to try to help, nothing changed, other than my weight increasing. I have looked into weight loss programs, I have tried to do work out programs to keep my energy up. Nothing works, or seems appealing to me.
Then a friend of mine started posting on her social media about Thrive. How it has completely changed her life. She sleeps better, she has more energy, her attitude is amazing! I followed her posts and asked about it a couple times just out of curiosity, but never serious. Until yesterday. I got her on the phone, she told me some of the amazing stories, then she put her brother in law on with me- he introduced her to this program. Wow! This stuff has changed so many lives in so many ways! I feel like it might be the answer to everything I am dealing with! I know, that sounds a bit over board with the expectations, but I decided it is worth a try! It costs a little, but really... if I can get away from the smoking and the soda by using this product- that pays for it! 
I am really excited to see if this works, if not- at least I tried! I can't change anything if I don't try, right? I will be taking photos of myself along this journey, starting tomorrow before I begin the program.
If any of you are interested in learning more about Thrive, message me, email me, call me!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment