My Love

My Love

Thursday, February 26, 2015

One week...


This is me... a week after making the best decision ever!
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was introduced to a product called Thrive. Yesterday was the end of my first week and it has been the best week I have had in about 5 years! How?
Two weeks ago I was drinking a pot of coffee and 44 oz of mountain dew a day! Today, I drink 2 cups of coffee, and have only had 2 sodas all week!
I have cut my smoking in half.
I have long suffered insomnia~ I still struggle to fall asleep, but when I do, I stay asleep until morning!
I had zero energy or motivation... I wake up refreshed and ready to do something! And I stay that way all day!
I don't sit and snack all day, I'm too happy and busy!
My anxiety has kept me home bound for a long time~ I went to a comedy club with friends, and to the mall... and no panic attacks!
I lost 4 pounds this week!
My chronic pain- manageable. My cane that I use 3 or 4 times a week- has not moved from the corner in a week!
I am 47 years old, and for the past few years I have felt 60. This week, I feel 30 again!
My quality of life is back! My family can see a change in me! I am ready to take on the world again! How could I ever ask for more than that?
I am normally such a skeptic about things like this, but I am so happy I decided to give this one a try!
I have had some type of allergy or sinus problem for the past 3 or 4 months... yesterday, I realized it was gone! I am breathing normal again!
This stuff is truly life changing! And I recommend anyone who has any of these issues, to look into it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment