My Love

My Love

Thursday, February 19, 2015

brain fog

So much going on, it's been hard to focus. Things I have wanted to write about just slip my mind. I am hoping Thrive will help my memory issues I've been having, or maybe I just need to leave myself notes!
In less than 2 months the man who hurt my daughter and changed my life forever will be released from prison. My daughter says she isn't worried, but every day she asks me what day it is that he gets out. This situation is hard for me, the anger and revenge thoughts I get. I am not scared- other than scared of me crossing some legal line and getting myself in trouble! My hope is that I will calm down and be thinking more rationally by then.
We have again been talking about leaving Salt Lake, but are exploring other options besides Payson Arizona. I think my husband would be happier in southern Utah. And as long as it meets my requirements, I am totally ok with that! And yes, southern Utah does meet my requirements. My only concern, as always, is my daughter. I can't imagine moving away from her, and I know she doesn't want to leave here.
I have been working like crazy to get Brandons Ride planned. It is going to be epic this year! I am so excited! We will raise money for the first time in a few years, and will have the best turn out I could ever imagine! Brandon has been gone for ten years~ I want to continue keeping his memory alive!
So much on my mind right now, I can't even focus on one thing... I guess sitting down to blog wasn't such a good idea right now! The weather is amazing, not typical February weather! So I think I will go do some yard work for a while and clear my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment