My Love

My Love

Monday, June 30, 2014

A Day Of Beauty

Yesterday was such an amazing day! It has been quite a while since I have taken a long ride on the bike, and yesterday reminded me that I need to get back on. Provo Canyon is truly one of my favorite places to ride, so beautiful and I notice something new everytime we ride it. We rode to Duchesne... Provo Canyon, Daniels Summit, it was all so wonderful. The lakes and streams, the birds, the beautiful green on the hills~ Mother Nature is amazing!
We rode to Maria's property to see her and the new puppies. 7 two-week old weimaraner pups!  Such beautiful gifts of the gods.

 

I am so blessed to have the people in my life, and the opportunity to appreciate the little things in life. Maria and Jason live on a piece of land 10 miles from civilization, its amazing! They are right there in nature! We had a half dozen chipmunks scurrying around us while we ate lunch, we saw hawks and ravens, I even saw an eagle! I spent time with family and friends just enjoying the simple things in life... who needs material things when you have so much more? 
Puppy breath, laughter, fresh air, and love! These are the things that are beautiful in my life! And I will spend a day just like this anytime over shopping or wasting time trying to please others!

No comments:

Post a Comment