My Love

My Love

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Starting Out Fresh

I didn't like the direction my other blog had gone, so here I am starting out fresh! My plan here is to post about my daily life, whether it is fabulous things going on or just crap I need to get off my chest. I also plan to give a little history about who I am, somethings about my background that made me the person I am today~ the good, the bad, stuff I just need to let out! 
I have chosen to put the past behind me and start my life fresh as of 2007, when I turned 40 and married the amazing man I have in my life now. There has been much hurt, many situations people would consider mistakes- but I don't believe in mistakes, everything happens for a reason! I wouldn't be where I am today without those so called mistakes happening.
So for those who don't know me here is a quick wrap up of who I am... My name is Red, I have a fabulous husband and a beautiful daughter.I also have a younger daughter who I gave up for adoption but will meet soon. I am an animal lover, with 2 dogs, a snake, a cat, and a lizard in our home. I used to be a workaholic until my health failed me, now I am a stay at home mom and wife to my 22 year old daughter and her amazing boyfriend who lives with us, and of course my husband, and the pets. For the most part I love my life, but I do suffer from depression and have bad days with that as well as bad days with my other health problems. I am wiccan, an herbalist, and do my best to find the positive in every situation! My favorite activities include the outdoors, being on the back of my husbands motorcycle tops the list! And spending time with my family.
My Husband and I

My daughter and her man



No comments:

Post a Comment