My Love

My Love

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Animals

So I mentioned earlier I am an animal lover. So Here are some photos of my kids...
We got Roxy, a black lab mix late summer of 2112, she has become a fantastic companion pet and seizure alert dog for me.
Sadie is a blue tick hound/ silver lab mix... but all hound when it comes to her personality! she just turned a year and has been a handful since we got her.
My daughter has begged for a cat for such a long time, so I promised when we finally got into a house she could get one. But Lilly seems to prefer the men in the house over her!
I especially love reptiles, snakes mostly. At one time I had 4 snakes, but currently only have Zavina. She is a Dumerils Boa, one of the most beautiful breeds I have ever come across as a pet.
When my husband and I moved in together, he swore there would never be a reptile in our home... I quickly changed his mind, and he fell in love with the Bearded Dragon. This is Malachi, my husbands pet!
I am planning to use a lot of photos in this blog to show my life and my happiness. Sometimes words just can't show what a picture can.
I love all these animals, as well as the 2 other cats that live in the house~ Isis belongs to our roommate and Callie to his daughter. My ideal home would be on a piece of property at least an acre, and have more pets- dogs I could rescue, I'd love a goat, more snakes... and plenty of room for them all! And I hope to one day have another big bird or two. I once had a Senegal Parrot, and would love another one! The only trouble with all these animals would be paying for all the food and vet care! But never give up on the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment