My Love

My Love

Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Dark Side

Being a witch I, for the most part, trust in Karma to handle the people who bring bad energy into my world. I believe in peace and love and all that stuff...I don't believe in paybacks or dealing with a situation with a hands on kind of negative approach.I also, as a witch, have the ability to manipulate things in a positive manner. There is good magic and bad, just like good and evil- there are negative outcomes to messing with bad, or dark magic... it is something most who consider themselves true witches don't meddle in!
But when a person has tried all forms of patience, waited for karma, waited for people to see their own faults or see the faults in others. Watching helplessly as lives are being destroyed... there comes a point on time when drastic measures are called for.
Recently I hit that point. I didn't start out researching dark magic- i was researching a way to correct the wrong, to protect the innocent, to block the damage. As I was gathering supplies for what seemed a harmless spell and potion, I learned more about the ingredients and the power of them. I learned the dangers. I realized I was playing on the dark side. I hesitated for quite a while- did I really want to do this? What kind of backlash would there be? if any. And what if it worked better than I hoped?
I didn't care. I was scared, I was hurt, many lives are being affected... something needed to be done.
So I did it.
A couple weeks later, I hurt my hand, then got a bug bite that got infected. Then this then that... I have literally been a medical disaster for about three weeks now. Is this my bad karma for what I did? Could be. Would these things all have happened anyway? Possibly. But I'm not taking any chances. Tomorrow I will be undoing the spell and releasing my power over the situation... and just continue to pray to the gods that things change.
No amount of witchcraft- white or dark, can fix things if they aren't meant to be fixed. We can't force change or avoid the inevitable. Yes, we can manipulate some situations to be easier or less hurtful, we can push events to happen sooner or better, or even slow the outcome...
So meanwhile I sit, with my heart and soul on a dark side,wondering if anything will ever be right again, wishing I had the ability to open peoples minds and see what goes on inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment