My Love

My Love

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy new year! Out with 2014, and welcome 2015! Not really making and resolutions, just going to be a better person. Think about the harm I could do before doing things- or not doing things. Smile and say hello to strangers, help when I can help. And focus on keeping a positive attitude about my health! Simple things. I know I hurt some feelings unintentionally this past year, and it pains me to realize that. People I care about, people I don't want to lose from my life. I change the past, but I can make things different from here on out!
2014 was an interesting year. I was living in a situation that I thought was so perfect that I didn't want to leave it, but in reality- it couldn't have been further from perfect! I was miserable and everyone saw it but me. The first half of the year I had become a cold, negative, angry person who was in denial of all that. Then things started to get worse, it seemed, but in reality- it was getting better, because I started to recognize it.
My relationships, my health, my mental stability... all aspects of my life had been negatively affected by the way we were living. And it was time to change that.
We moved in October. Financially, the move has been a strain. But in every other aspect of my life it has been a blessing! My health unfortunately still suffers, but in different ways. My family is happy, there is less stress. I feel love in my home again!
2014 holds many memories, good and bad, for me. I had a friend diagnosed with cancer, and complete her chemo all in 2014, another friend beat cancer this year. My sister had a painful divorce, then right away found her soulmate, I don't believe I have ever seen her happier. They married this year as well. One of my best friends lost his wife to cancer. We celebrated good times, we mourned the sad times. Utah now has marriage equality! I got a little into the Christmas spirit, and plan to actually decorate next year. What a year!
2015 will be amazing. My family is happy, we are in a good place, and I hope to be able to celebrate our happiness with all our friends, and celebrate our friends happiness thru the year!
I send out blessings to everyone for a wonderful 2015. Be safe, be happy, live like there is no tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment