My Love

My Love

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Smile!

Isn't it amazing how just a small gesture or thought can change someones day? Part of my plan for 2015 is to do something each day to make someone smile, no matter how small or how big~ just something nice. So the other day as a part of this, I started doing Facebook posts that I am calling "random friend recognitions." So many people in my life are amazing people! They should be recognized and thanked for the things they do- for me or for anyone. A couple of the people I have done this for seem to be shocked and so touched that I would do that. And that makes me happy! It feels so good to recognize real friends, it feels good to bring a smile to others, to remind them they are loved. The past few days have been amazing for me~ I'm really not sure what the change has been caused by, but I am no longer having to search for the positive! It is there- right in my face, all around me! Even with the negative, those are little things! All I feel is the positive energy, the love and happiness in life! It has been a really long time since I have felt this, and I love it! I really hope this stays for a while!
Today is National Hug Day... I want to walk up to random people and give them hugs! And I think everyone should! Wouldn't it be awesome to see people, strangers, hugging each other at the store or the parking lot? Just the idea makes me laugh, because our society is not at all open to that! But it shure would make a change to a number of people! 
Enjoy your life and take in all the joy around you! Life is too short to be unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment