My Love

My Love

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Updates

Life has changed so much in recent weeks and months! And with so much going on, it is hard for me to keep up on blogging individual events and situations.
So I'll start with my household... My husband and I have had a very rough road, considered separation more than once- including in recent weeks. But we are strong and we love each other and we are determined to make our marriage successful! My daughter and her fiance are still living with us, after thoughts of moving out on their own. Planning their wedding and helping me by being here for me. My daughters best friend- my adopted and chosen daughter, moved in a few months ago and still with us. We have had some struggles with her, but we work thru them, we are a family and that's what families do. I won't give up on her- ever. We have our battles, feelings get hurt, we get angry, but that is growth. She is young and learning to adult, I am an adult and have been there and just want to help my kids avoid some of the mistakes I made that led me down the wrong paths. My sweet Michelle... she moved in just under a month ago. One of my dearest friends, she has lived with us previously and we meshed so well. We understand each other, we help each other in so many ways. Both our lives have changed drastically since we last spent time together, hers more so. But we are learning these changes and how to adapt to each others needs. I hold a special place in my heart for Michelle, something no one can ever understand. When I learned of her situation I had no choice but to reach out and help. Her struggles are more real and more painful - physically and emotionally and mentally- than anything I have endured... and I will always be here for her. As with the daughter, she is family, and I don't give up on family. Right now things are going amazing, there is happiness and positive energy filling my home, and I love it!
So next lets hit on my health... Crazy up and down! All we went thru with tests and the possibility of surgery and all that, I actually got a lot out of that couple months. I learned a ton about my personal neurological health as well as things about treatment in general. My blood work came in with amazing results! After all these years of being on this supplement and that one, and still having dangerously low levels of more things than I can remember... As some of you know, I quit ALL those supplements when I started my Thrive experience, because it was all in there. Well, after 10 months of no supplements and being on Thrive- my levels are closer to normal than ever- like in 30 years of these tests! a couple things actually hit the low end of normal levels! We changed my meds, we also added something to them to help in a couple areas. I got thru December and most of January with so few seizures- it was awesome! I almost forgot what it had been like having multiples daily! But sadly, they are back... as I expected, it happens every time we do a med change- I do wonderful for a while then it goes back. I will never be seizure free, I accept this. But it is so hard, frustrating, to do so well for so long then suddenly for no apparent reason- start having a half dozen a day again.
Business... Yes, I am still thrilled with what the Le-Vel company and the Thrive line of products has done for me and my family, and I am still promoting and selling it. I am not being pushy about selling... if people want to know what helped me so much to improve my life from a year ago- I tell them, if I see a friend suffering, I will tell them about it. I have hopes of reaching a higher income level with this business. I'm a Thriver for life, and I look forward to every new product that comes out so I can try it and learn how it can help my friends.
Brandon's Ride... Yes, it's that time of year again! I'm pushing forward and getting things planned! Tenth Annual this year! Crazy! I am excited and nervous. I have a lot more to do this year without as much help, but I am healthy and determined and motivated!
And tired! I have had a couple long days- mentally and physically, and not sleeping well. Yesterday was a very overwhelming day for me and it totally drained me. But I kept pushing on. Once in a while we just need a little breakdown to let the stress out and allow the motivation back in! And a little reminder that my problems are so pety compared to what so many others are having to go thru right now.
I love my life, I love my family and friends. I am very blessed to have the things I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment